"At Impact-Massage, we believe that you deserve the very best of care and attention. Our goal is to help you improve your quality of living through massage therapy"
Stan Rechcigl, Company Director
Stan has been involved in the massage industry for many years. His client portfolio includes premiership rugby clubs; London Wasps and Saracens Rugby Club, athletics clubs, football clubs and he is a familiar face at the London Marathon and London Triathlon each year.
- North London School of Sports Massage (NLSSM Dip.)
- Diploma in Sports & Remedial Massage (BTEC/Edexcel)
- Full Member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA)
- Seated Chair Massage Diploma
- Pitch Side Sports First Aid Certificate with AED
- Kinesiology Taping Course Certificate
- Knee Joint Master-Class Certificate
Our Sports and Deep Tissue Massage therapies are designed to help:
- anyone with aches and pains
- anyone who is looking to escape from the stresses of everyday life
- anyone that just simply wishes to relax, unwind and rejuvenate
As a full member of the Sports Massage Association, (SMA), Pruhealth policy holders may have treatments covered under the terms of their contract. Treatments may also be covered by other health insurers. Clients should check with their provider.
Whatever your reason, Impact-Massage has a tailor made treatment designed to enhance your wellbeing. Massage treatments are available at our London or St Albans clinic. Alternatively, why not book a home visit.
34-68 Colombo Street
London, SE1 8DP
118 Victoria Street
St Albans, AL1 3TG